WF3500 FUELSEP Fuel Conditioning Unit
The WF3500 FUELSEP improves diesel fuel combustion for optimum engine performance, fuel savings and increased range.
Excellent for boating areas where fuel quality may be of concern, FUELSEP conditions fuel before combustion, so fuel burns more completely. Exhaust soot is reduced, resulting in fewer deposits on transom and cockpit areas. Designed for all diesel engines, gasoline inboards, gensets and all outboards. FUELSEP is easy to install and has a 5,000 hour useful life. One FUELSEP is required for each engine. Includes mounting brackets.
Note:If your horsepower is at the top of the range, select next larger size. Ideal for Genset applications to 50KW.
- Total Length (Basic):6.65"
- Body Diameter:3"
- Finish:High-Gloss Black
- Inlet Size:3/4" NPT
- Processing Rate:Low Fuel Flow
- Gasoline Outboards Rated:100-200HP
- Gensets and Auxilary Engines Rated:50KW Genset, 125HP Auxilary Application
Browse all deals at West Marine
See more in Shopping Misc.
* This offer may contain time-sensitive information and offers. Please check with West Marine to confirm actual price & availability.
1347 Ribaut Rd Ste G
Port Royal, SC 29935
7700 Abercorn St Ste A
Savannah, GA 31406
975 Savannah Hwy Ste 133
Charleston, SC 29407
5641 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406